Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, November 4, 2011

RANDOM. LOTS OF IT!

Random pictures from my phone since last week :)

The seafood restaurant in Perlis. Watched the sunset. Believe it or not, these pictures were not edited. :)





In the car, loved the sky. :)

The view of the admin building from the library. The pond and the rocket tower. :)



Chimp's bracelette. :) Love the colour. (ps see if you can see my reflection on the beads)


The sky on monday. Took this on the way to class.

Few days ago. Was on the floor printing and I saw it was beautiful. The light from the sky and the roses. :)

Yesterday : The library's roof :)



Oh and um, wore saree for the first time ...to my cousin's wedding reception. Want to upload a full picture but the saree is too see through, and.. I'm kinda shy. SO TA-DAAAA.. =.='' haha..
Love the saree though. Thank you, mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment