Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dream 21st November 2011

Had a freaky dream. o.o

Dreamed that Arun screwed up his SPM and went crazy on the family, came to kill us one by one.

Insane, I know.

But I woke up worried.

He has been spending his school years just LIVING for SPM.
Studying all the time, aiming for that Ireland scholarship.

The other day my mum called and told me about Arun 'screwing up' the English paper. He didn't read the literature question properly and end up answering a whole other different thing. He walked out of the hall and broke down crying.

I told my mum that they (my parents) stressed him out too much. English, the easier paper, and imagine the stressed he felt.

I hope everything turns out WELL, if not fine, for him.
He deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment