Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, November 25, 2011

Awesomeness.. :)

Today after the symposium, we all decided to go to the park benches above the cafeteria. We all, as in..Divv, Jo, Henny and I. :)
We sat there, talking and after a while, we started singing.
Like crazy.
It didn't matter that we were out of tune or that we didn't know the words.

Then Lishaa joined us and we went for dinner. And then we took a long walk around AIMST. Singing. Well, Divv and Lishaa was talking.

Henny, Jo and I, we were singing. Walking together. At first it was all depressing songs, songs from experiences.
And funny thing?
Jo, Henny & I, all sorta share the same story.
About something.
And all the songs we sang, I could tell,
it was more than just singing..
We were pouring out our emotions.

After a while of singing those songs, we decided to change, and start singing Christmas songs.
Since well, it IS nearing Christmas after all. :)

Haha, ''On the first day of christmas'' was so fun :) And then we sang Do Re Mi, and Divv and Lishaa joined us,
we were singing like we were drunk
and there were echos of our voices around campus.

It was awesome :)
To just sing because..just because.
It doesn't matter if you're good, or bad, or sang out of tune,
it doesn't matter if you sang the wrong words, or if you didn't know the words..

What matters is that we were all singing,
happily.
Together.

:)

Yes, should do this more often. Looking forward to it.

My battery died on the way back though.
So imagine my happiness when I came back to my apartment to find Hev waiting for me on skype.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment