Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Life is funny

I have a friend.
We hang out in a big group, poke fun at each other,
crack jokes,
tease each other like crazy.

But at nights, we talk.
About lots of things. Things that are deep.
About life, about relationships,
about us.

And I'm not sure what impression I leave on him,
but he helped me understand lots of things.
Things that I had trouble coping with,
dealing with,
but now I'm starting to understand.

I hope I've helped him too though.

He said yesterday

''Life is kinda funny. Sometimes you'll meet people in your life to help you clear stuffs up.''

To help you deal with things,
to help you see,
to help you understand.

And I guess, I understand now.

Letting go, forgetting, forgiving.

Healing.

Bittersweetness.

''Drifting off to see the world''

No comments:

Post a Comment