Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, November 21, 2011

My visit to cyber :)

This was WEEKS ago.

E33AB :) Fatin & Taranya weren't there, but awhh I miss them :'(


Hahaha, everyone's hands around me :P *SYOKSENDIRIMOMENT* :)


Cute ain't it? :) :) (Yasmin, Meera, Husna)


The girls :)


Met two new members of the family. Teeba (from AIMST) & Kalnisha.. They're so sweet. :)


Everyone :') Priyaa & Renee ain't in the picture. Didn't get to meet up with Renee that day. sigh.


Vino & I. :)

Was planning to blog about this for so long but then, with the sucky net and everything, couldn't. So aimst line is back and here they are. :)

I miss cyberjaya soo much. :'( I love aimst already, but still, there's always a part of me that still call cyber HOME.

I still write cyber's ID here in aimst.. when they ask for the id number, I always write FD, then scratch that off, followed by my aimst ID number.
And when people ask which apartment I'm from, I go EE3AB, then I remember, ''no wait, haha, it's C3B'' ..
-What's up with 3s and Bs? O.o'' haha

Oh well, I can have more than one home anyways, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment