Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, August 1, 2011

:D

1. Impatient

2. Rebellious

3. Annoyed easily

4. Control-freak

5. Jealousy

6. Ego

7. Indecisive

8. Lack of self - confidence

9. Finds it hard to trust others

1o. Stubborn

11. Lazy

12. Pessimistic

13. Insecure

14. Social approval required

15. Afraid of getting tied down emotionally


Was reading the 'Journey of Souls' book and there was the part about souls having to review their life on earth and improve on their MAJOR negative traits. For example, one soul may be trying to learn to control his anger but he needs hundreds of years of reincarnations to actually succeed on that. But on the way, he may learn to care and gain control of his ego.

So I started thinking of my negative traits. I have TONS.

Damn, I've so many reincarnations to go. ==

Not that I believe in these stuffs, but that's the thing about learning. You pick up all the good stuffs. I've got to work on my negative traits.

I tried listing down my positive ones but I can't get any. Maybe it's because of the 'lack of self confidence' and 'insecurity'. Or MAYBE because... there's NONE.

*gasps*

Haha, oh well. ==''

Oh wait, I think I just figure out one positive trait.

I'm not afraid to admit my weaknesses. :)
I'm feeling better already.

The journey to improvement!

(semangat at 2 a.m in the morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment