Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, August 12, 2011

Okay

It's 3a.m in the morning, I just came back from.. okay, long story.

Aimst so far has been good. The campus is beautiful. It really gives you the mood to study because

1. There's nothing ELSE to do around here.
2. The entire campus is study-friendly. With the tables and benches EVERYWHERE.
3. The atmosphere. EDUCATION is EVERYWHERE.

One of the things that made my days at aimst good so far are the people I've met.
I think I was kinda lucky, it's because of Thiva.

Thiva transferred to AIMST with me from CUCMS. And he got a room with two guys, Divv and Sasvin. So when I hang out with Thiva a lot, who hangs out with these two guys a lot, who hangs out with a huge group since FOREVER, I was sorta brought in.

And my apartment is EMPTY. I'm rooming with seniors who are now on their break. They will be back next week (I think). All their stuffs are here though. I'm guessing my roomates are ambitious and hardworking peeps cause' I sorta saw their notes. Noo, I was not going through their stuffs, it was just on their table (caught my eye). There's another girl with me though, Karunya. She's older than me (sshh I won't say what age though haha) but yeah, we're pretty close I guess. We hang out together all the time.

We're the total opposite. She's outspoken, has pierced tongue, gone clubbing..(I think you get the picture). I on the other hand.. am me.

Just 5days so far and I've already been given the title 'Blonde'. It first started when the group asked me questions and I kept answering something else. Oh, also when I thought Ashvinia's hazel eyes were real when in fact, they were contacts. And when Ash asked me why I thought her eyes were real, I said ''Because they matches your hair!'' ..and she was like ''MY HAIR IS DYED!'' .. =='' Yea, I know, blonde much. Not that I'm into stereotyping but..I'm stereotyping MYSELF, so I guess that's okay.haha..

Everyone is VERY outspoken over here. I'm the quiet one. And I guess that makes me the tag along. But I DO try, and I have to give credit to myself for that. Though at times I feel like I'm being fake. Because the real me would not have said THAT at THAT moment but, I'm venturing out of my comfort zone. So I'll give myself a break.

Tonight we went out for a movie, walked around the mall, took pictures with an ipad in an APPLE store and asked them questions about the BLUETOOTH cause we actually wanted to save the pictures in our phone. But was not working. == Then watched the APES movie (I don't know the title ==) ..Then went to a .. well, bistro?club? I don't know. o.o'' But yeah.. I didn't stay long, just walked in, walked out. It was loud, lights flashing everywhere, smells of beer and cigarettes. Not my kinda scene. Everyone was used to it, in fact, they enjoy it but it was Thiva's and my first time. No comments. ==

They wanna go back there tomorrow but I'm kinda thinking twice. If I don't go, I'd have to stay back alone and I don't want THAT. O.o''

Then we came back.

So ta-da!

I guess, overall, AIMST is kinda cool.
So far.
Classes starts next week and I heard THAT's gonna be hell.

But no matter what, I won't forget my goals, the REASON I'm here in the first place.

Everything else, comes second.
I'm proud my priorities are in check. I hope they stays thatway.
I'll make them stay.

I realise this post is kinda draggy and crapping but..
Haha whatever :P

I miss my family..and my bros, though it's soo hard to admit it. :P
I miss VIVIAN TAN BO YEE .. :(
I miss HOME.

But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Going home for the RAYA HOLS. :D
Cheh, barely a week here and I already bought bus ticket to go to KL.
On the 26th :P

Yayy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment