Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, August 1, 2011

I am a HORRIBLE best friend

Got told off by Grace & Vi TWO days in a row. ==''

I'm sorry.
For making you feel I don't care.
For always taking and not giving.
For not putting myself in your shoes and thinking about the consequences of my words and actions.
For hurting you and making you feel bad.

It's kinda funny how these two problems have nothing to do with each other, but yet, still, I did the same mistakes twice.

But I'm tired of apologising already. I can never win with you guys. Not that it is a competition but still.

Maybe it's because I just get so tired and I want to stop, so the only way I get out of it is by saying sorry.
Or maybe it's because I am wrong.

Either way, I'm tired.

I'm leaving to Kedah in a few days and you two will probably not hear from me in a long time.
So please just stop all this bullshit because I don't have the energy.

Yes, I'm horrible.
Yes, I'm sorry.
Yes, I'll work on that.

Can we move on now?
Or should I go book a marching band or a skyscraper?
I can't you know. I'm broke.


ps : The best thing about BESTFRIENDS, is that you can have a MILLION arguments at the WORST places about SO MANY THINGS, but at the end of the day, nothing changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment