Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tonight

Spending tonight listening to worship songs. They're great comforters aren't they..?

I guess I don't realise I needed Him when I had everything with me, when my parents were a doorstep away, when I had everything. Now I'm away from all that, with my dead handphone, sure, I still have the laptop and my friends here, but there's a part of me, always feeling lonely. Yearning for something. For comfort.

Then I remembered something. Weeks ago when I was packing, I kept thinking I was forgetting something, something VERY important. But I couldn't figure out what it was. I searched my bag, checked the list again, double-checked everything and I left, with that feeling in my that something was missing.

Today I remember.
I forgot my Bible.

Who does that? == Me, that's who.

I'm going to read Karunya's Bible later.
It's times like this when you remember what you NEEDED in the first place.
And then I feel like kicking myself for not remembering it in the first place.
To have situations like this, having to be reminded.

Uneasy feeling, but the worship songs are calming me down.
This feeling, is one that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment