Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tonight .=.=''

What's up with me and nights?
Anyways...
We didn't feel like studying today so we just walked around campus talking. Then we sat somewhere and played Truth or Dare. But because we were so lazy to do DARES we sorta just played TRUTHS anyways.

And I was taken on a ride.

I guess I was still in my little bubble, sorta 'away' from the current world. So when I have friends my age, or of different age talking about their personal experiences in life, at first I was curious. But then I got scared. Why, I don't know, but just really scared.

Questions like ''How many times....?''' with answers like ''20 on average?'' ..and questions like ''how long...?'' with answers like ''this long (demonstrates)''. When the question ''how long'' was asked I literally thought it was something like ''How long was your first kiss?'' ..but instead it was a whole other meaning. Questions about bj's and 'most extreme'..

The questions were sorta of the same theme but ranges over..well, waayyy over my imagination.
My curiousity level kept increasing but then at a certain point, I wanted the information to stop. Everyone turned to me and asked me if I was okay, and that they knew they shouldn't have had me exposed to this, but they thought that it was about time, being 19 and all.

But really? Do I REALLY want to know?
Everyone decided to stop playing as my face got expressionless and when I wasn't laughing anymore. On the way back, _____ & _______ kept asking me if I was okay and if I still see them in the same way as before.

I do I do, I don't judge people. But it's just, this is a whole different environment I'm in, with different people with experiences that makes them who they are. And I'm hanging out with them, which in time, will make me a different person too.

So why do I feel like crying so much?


I feel like a kid waking up one day and discovering that Santa doesn't exist.

And I can't seem to figure out why.
WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY?

OMG DRAMA much?
Or am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment