Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weird much?

I found this conversation to be funny, haha.. And that it makes no sense. Well not to me anyways.
Some guy in AIMST added me up on fb and figuring I'd meet him later on anyways, I approved. We started chatting when this part came up :

Him : Are you from India?

Me : Um.. Duh? I mean, well, I'm ORIGINATED from India but I'm not DIRECTLY from there. =='' My great grandparents, maybe. Why? o.o

Him : Cause you look indian.

Me : Of course I look indian! I am an indian. ==''

Him : Oh k k.

Me : well then, since you asked, what about you?

Him : I'm normal indian :)


Are you saying I'm ABNORMAL?? ==''


I don't get the ENTIRE conversation with him. It made no sense to me. But I'm wondering, it isn't just me right? It makes no sense to you too right? ==''

Weird much?

No comments:

Post a Comment