Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This week

So far this week has kinda been stressful & stress-free at the same time. Mixed feelings.

Just the first week and we've already studied 9chapters. Imagine that, 9! I wanted to revise all of them this weekend but somehow, even after continuous studying, I only managed to finish 2 & a half. Of course I did fell asleep and minus the time I spent eating, walking, bathing.. Okay, yeah I just realised I wasted a lot of time. == So the new week starts tomorrow, and I'm going to learn ANOTHER 9 chapters, this time with Practicals too *starts this week* so in a way, the workload is going to double. I need to start gearing up. fast. soon. NOW.

The stress-free part is when I'm with people hanging out. They seem so relax, laughing, all smiles that I lose myself in them. And then, the minute I'm away from them, BAM! All stressed up. haha..

I guess this part of me hasn't change at all. ==

Anyways, watched Final Destination 5 last night. I used to LOVE the FINAL DESTINATION series. Cause 1) people die in them 2) people die in the most interesting ways. However, the 'change' in me, I think I could see it so well last night. I was covering my face throughout the entire movie, till Sugentha asked me ''DARSH, DID YOU PAY RM10 TO CLOSE YOUR EYES?'' .. I was jumping in my seat, screaming and holding Sugentha's hand so hard, SHE screamed. == Halfway throughout the movie, I burst out crying. Yes, literally, I did. == I couldn't take all the pain, I wanted to go out. But I managed through, and I'm so proud. Of myself, yes :)

DRAMA much?? =.=''

Anyways, Karunya's room has a spare bed and we're heading to Miss Angelina (student's affairs) to see if I can get transferred there. Then I will be rooming with Karu and Henrina.

I know I haven't really introduce them but.. that's cause I'm waiting for the pictures, so I can do the introduction well. Karu has an IPHONE (did I mention that already?:p) and she has this app called lemme lemme or something..and it's so cool! There's so many crazy pictures of me in there. =='' I <3 the effects. :) .. Anyways, once Karu goes home and upload them, I'll use the pics to give the introduction on ALL my AIMST people.

Oh yes! I'm going home on the 26th! on friday. 1 more week and I'll be in KL! HOME.

I'm a VERY happy child. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment