Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just - 25th August 2011

It's raining heavy here. I really love it when it rains. And remember when I said that the heat here in Kedah is different than the heat in KL? Well, the rain is different too.. I love it. :) You won't know what I mean 'till you come here to Kedah and experience the rain. Seriously, come. haha..

We had only one hour class today. For the first 100 students, cause we already had lab yesterday and pbl session last week. For the second 100 students, pity, up till 5 today. :P

Anyways, yesterday's game of truth & dare, really left an impact. =.='' We all couldn't look at each other without smiling, and everyone else who didn't play the game sorta notice it. We had questions where ''if you had to pick a person in aimst to do ________________'' ..and when we see the person today, we all get weirded out. =='' GILERRR haha. Then today I told them ''Let's NEVER play the game again'' ..and everyone said ''Agreeed.''

Well, yesterday after the game, I asked __ about her first time and I loved what she told me :

''I want to tell you but .. I think it's best if you go find it out yourself.. But just remember, don't rush things.. Take things as they go. At 19, it might not mean a lot to him, but it will mean everything to you.. And trust me darsh, you'll never forget your first. :)''

Oh and just fyi, I'm the kind who waits, 'till marriage. I'm all for celibacy. But I like listening to stories., especially true ones. To hear detailed accounts of their feelings, to try to imagine what it's like. According to Henrina, that's good, because it means I'm a 'normal' person..haha..

(Because in this group of mine, I seem to be one of the VERY FEW who's 'different').

Anyways, for these past two weeks, we have been singing the same song over & over again, it's sorta like our theme song I suppose..

1. Adele - Rolling in the deep
2. Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky

And of course, because we're all going home, the ultimate theme song is

''I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world that I'm coming home''

I made a list of chapters I plan to study during the one week holiday. I HAVE to, no exception. Darsh, you've procastinated enough, seriously, start gearing up or you'll be left behind. I hang out with a whole bunch of people who believes in BALANCE. Their motto ''Study when you HAVE to, have fun when you WANT to'' and it seems to work for them. Straight A's, JPA scholars, on dean's list. Yes, the entire group I hang out with. But I have this uneasy feeling that, maybe I'm not quite that type. But I should be, BALANCE is great in everything right? Yea, well, for now, I need to go all nerd 24/7, just to catch up, then maybe as time goes on, I can learn to start balancing.

OMG DID I TELL YOU HOW AWESOME THE RAIN IS IN KEDAH?

Anyways, the medical books are REALLY huge & heavy. I almost dropped to the floor when Karu handed me one to look through the other day.

Oh! And my right foot is weird. I knew I always had weird foot but never did I realise it was actually THAT bad. o.o'' I wore flats yesterday and I watched my feet while I was walking and then I saw what everyone meant (yes for the FIRST time). No wonder I kept falling and walking into things. I can't walk straight. Karu & Henrina thinks it's cute, but I was so self-conscious yesterday. Yes, about my FEET..Of all parts.. ==''

Okay I think I've crapped enough for today. Entertained much? haha.. I'm going to go have lunch now.

Oh and I've been dreaming of AIMST food for the past few days. I dreamed about walking to the counter and seeing the same food everyday and feeling sick. I find it so funny that I can even get sick of AIMST food in my dreams. =='' But I kinda see this as a good thing? In cyberjaya, the food was A-W-E-S-O-M-E, so it was no wonder I gained 12kgs in a YEAR. =.='' But here, the food, well it's okay, but there isn't much variety and sometimes the food looks weird.. so I just take a bit. I hope this goes on, because then I'd lose those 12kgs I gained in CYBER here in AIMST in no time. :D

Yes, positive thinking helps. ;)

Kay, ciao. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment