Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Heartbreaks

The other day I was sitting and talking to Sugentha when Vi messaged. I was halfway replying the text when Sugentha went all ''Ooooo your boyfriend??'' .. Me ''Um, nope=.= Vivian :)'' .. She - ''Yeah but don't lie I know you have a boyfrienddddd'' .. me ''Err ..no lahhhhh'' .. she '' Don't lie laaa pandi. You so prettyyyy and girly girl sure many guys like you. Not like mee.. So saddd ahhh :(''

The conversation went on to how I explained to her how awesome she is and her denying it.

Sugentha is a really awesome person. She says the most randomest things that can literally crack me up until I had to sit down on the floor to stop myself from laughing, because my stomach hurts so much. She's really loving and caring, and very thoughtful too. Like, when I refused to eat because of *the F word*, she literally fed me. =.= When some of my friends left their plates at the cafe table and left, she didn't want to burden the cleanliness dude, so she took all the plates and put them at the wash section. Ain't she sweet? I couldn't help thinking about the way she feels.

But guys, well not ALL (ain't gonna stereotype cause I know a few wonderful guys) are so influenced by the mass media, about 'hot' and 'sexy'. My friends here told me that guys have that checklist, and that they wouldn't give the time of the day to someone who does not qualifies the list, as in, they won't think about them in that way.

I know the immaturity of this but it's sorta already been proven. I know tons of guys like that. I'm friends with them.

Like Sugentha for example. She may not be 'the dream' but I for one, thinks she's beautiful and wonderfully perfect. :) I understand that yes, it's those guys' loss for not knowing how wonderful she really is but it sucks that they make someone as wonderful as her feel so horrible about herself.

GRR. PISSED GILERRR.

And beside me another heartbreak story. :( Sigh..sedihnye.
Makes me wanna go beat those guys up. =.=

Oh yes, I'm VERY capable.
Don't mess with me. GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment