Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, September 5, 2011

RANDOM

Sunburned terribly =.=''

Back in Kedah and gearing up studying everyday. Kononya everyday actually =.= since it's just my second day back today :P I should go study now..

I've a feeling I'm falling sick. Sore throat, headaches, body ache. But no wayy, I WON'T fall sick. Not here, and definitely NOT NOW. Darshini's immune system, work HARDER please.

Drinking lots of water than I've ever drank in a day before, but yet, somehow I still don't feel enough :P I'm going swimming later, I think. I'm not sure.. I'm sleepy, but need to study..choices, choices choices..

''We keep running after people who least care about us.
Why don't we just stop, turn around. and see the ones running behind us.''

I've got LOTS to blog about, but I've been just saving it in my head, hoping someday, I'd find the time.
Someday. =.=

Gotta go study, have an awesome week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment