Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just wanna say congratulations!

The SPM trial results are out and my dad called me to tell me what Arun had achieved. He got :

6 'A+'s, 2 'A's, 2 'A-'s.. My dad was a bit disappointed that he missed out on the last two cause when they check the paper, it was silly mistakes, and my dad does not like silly mistakes. -.-

But I, for one, am so proud of my brother. :)

CONGRATULATIONS on achieving such awesome results, and for being the TOP STUDENT IN RMC. #1 is your spot, right there. Not to say anything, but RMC is like, you have to be a really GOOD student to get in there, and to be the best CONSISTENTLY among the rest, is really an awesome thing.

But knowing Arun, he'd still be stressing out and push himself further.
It's a good thing, cause he can rest afterwards. :) .. I'm worried for his wellbeing, but about him achieving AWESOME RESULTS for SPM later, that I have no doubt at all.

Guess he's gonna apply for tons of scholarships now.
And he's aiming for ONE in particular.
Medicine, in IRELAND.
I'll pray for him.

But yeah, am so freaking prouddd.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment