Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's like GOSSIP GIRL IN AIMST!

DRAMA. DRAMA. DRAMA.

The fun, the fights, the rumors, the gossips, the heartbreaks, the tears, the friendship, the laughters.
It's crazy.

And it scares me, that studies are right now not the main focus of my life.
No, it really is. It is the main focus, it's the distractions I guess.
And getting into dramas, are not the kind of person I am.
Its a totally different environment, that's for sure.

I can honestly tell you, that you guys will love watching us. THAT's how DRAMATIC we are. I don't think I'm dramatic though, but hanging out with dramatic people sorta get you there, don't you think? Like Jenny & Dan, and how they got involved.

I can't blog about what's going on/happened because
1) Too public
2) I'll let Gossip Girl do her job ;)

Yes, we have a ''gossipgirl'' in our bunch too. And yes, she has a blog. Good luck finding it. ;)

A part of me is happy, because at the end of this journey, the beginning of another, I can look back at this and see much more..more than books and notes and exams.

''you know you love me,
xoxo, gossip girl. ;)''

No comments:

Post a Comment