Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm making full use of my VIVAZ PRO WHITE. :P

Yes not like THE IPHONE but, I'm thankful I have a phone! :) :) And it's soo cool. Can slide it up with the keypads..and act all professional padahal mcm kid excited :P

Am I really getting older or younger? I feel like I'm aging backwards =.=''

Meet grace's bunny! .. Guess what's it's name?

BUNNY! :D

I've always been afraid of him..since last time, cause of the way it's body vibrates.. And all of a sudden he just runs..super fast..then at times he just SITS there, staring.. =.='' UNPREDICTABLE GILERRR..

Afraid to hold him but I've improved tons! :D
FAKE SMILE.. =.= I was thinking ''OHH NOO BUNNY DON'T JUMP ON ME''

Grace torturing her bunny. :P

I used to have rabbits when I was younger and still lived in puchong. It was a birthday present from dad. Came home from school one day when Arun came running out screaming ''APPA BOUGHT RABBITS FOR YOU!! BUT I WANT THEM!!'' .. and I was like ''Don't lie please =.='' cause my mum can't stand animals. But sure enough, as we entered the house, ta-da :D I was happy giler.

Then one of 'em died. The snowy white one. I cried for days.. =.= Then mum gave away the other black one so that we won't kill him too.. :( ..

Then my dad bought goldfishes.. :D And we were excited again :D Wee, fishes, so cool kan? :D ..

We killed them too. All of them. :(

Hari & Vino always had pets in their house. Ever since I can remember. It's either the dogs or the birds, or ..well, surely something. And everytime they had puppies, Hari would call me and I'd BEG for one. But mum would always say NO. So I only played with them during sleepovers ..

Then abishek & Arvindra came into this world (dramatic) and my dad bought hamsters :D Two hamsters.

One died.

My dad bought another one.

The old one died.

My dad bought another one.

Both died.

=.=

KILLER FAMILY.

Out of topic. yes you caught me. I don't want to study.. T.T
But I have to.. so yeahh..

Ciaoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment