Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RANDOM

I was in the study area and then I felt like I couldn't breathe. Seriously, my asthma is catching up on me. =.= Then I went out and sat for a while, staring at the greens and the lake when I heard bells. I look up.

Saw this cute 3 year old girl dancing around by herself. She had anklets on her ankle and I'm guessing she loves hearing the bells. She keeps stomping her feet, pause for a bit (seemed like she was 'DIGESTING' the sound) then she giggles to herself.

Surprisingly, there were no one else around. It seemed like she was there by herself. I thought it odd, but decided to just watch her. She kept giggling to herself, and it was so cute.

Sure enough, around 15 minutes later, some girl came and carried her. She's an aimst student but ..yeah ive no idea how they're related. The kid started moaning, pointing to the ground, indicating she wanted to walk instead. I'm guessing she wasn't bored of the bells yet.

The elder girl refused to put her down..and what made me smile like crazy was that the little girl, the cute kiddo, eventhough she was being carried, she started swinging her feet at every direction she could. She could still hear the bells.

Aww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment