Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've got a friend

I've got this friend
I don't think you know her
She sings a simple song
It sounds a lot like his

Oh I've got this friend
Holding onto her heart
Like it's a little secret
Like it's all she's got to give

Ohh, if the right one came
If the right one came along
Ohh, if the right one came, along


I love watching people, observing them, watching the things they'll do when they think no ones watching. You can sorta have a glimpse into the kind of person they are. No, you can't know a person by just looking at them, but by bits and pieces of their actions, you sorta get a picture.

Of all people I watch, my favourite is when one does not do anything. He or she would just be sitting there and staring off, into the horizon, thinking. I love to see their facial expression, and the lines on the forehead as they think hard, their head filled with thoughts jumping here and there. I'd like to figure out what they're thinking but mostly, I just watch.

In AIMST, I get frustrated.. Because everyone's connected. I can sit and observe something, then finding something out through an observation, and I can sorta solve the problem because I observed someone else who has the answers. But then, I'm not the scriptwriter aren't I? I can't just play them like their chess pieces, eventhough I want to so much, because I know that would result in a happier ending.

But then again, we all need a little bit of sadness here and there right? Then we'd know to appreciate happiness. And there's no rush in that. All in good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment