Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

There's Always A Place In Me You Can Call Home

Finished studying today's stuffs, and it's not even 6pm yet. I'm a happy child. :)

I guess I'll study some more tonight, and then I can sleep peacefully. Reva was right after all, ''keep at your own pace. It's only when you start following others' paces, that's when you screw up.'' .. My pace is just fine. :)

In CUCMS, everyday was sorta about studying, studying studying.. but in AIMST, honestly, dramaaa gilerrr.. :o You wouldn't really know but I'm quite an observer (people-watching, it's a wonderful hobby really) ..it's not that I'm poking into other people's business, it's just that I happen to see and hear all the wrong things at the right time. =.='' And I don't like it.. I like just having my head filled with education, than stories about other people's lives and lies. =.='' TAK. NAK.

:)

Anything that´s worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quitings out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more
We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love
We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love
We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love
Its worth having its worth fighting for


Henrina keeps replaying this song over & over again. Giving me semangat haha.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment