Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Friends

Season 2, Epi 8 : The One With The List


Ross : Look, come on, I know how you must feel -

Rachel : No no, you don't Ross. Imagine the worst things you think about yourself. Now, how would you feel if that ONE person you trusted the most in the world, not only thinks them too, but actually uses them as reasons, NOT to be with you.

Ross : But ..but.. you see, I want to BE with you, in spite of all those things.

Rachel : Ohh well, that's mighty big of you Ross.

Ross : You know what, if things were the other way around, there is NOTHING you can put on a list that would ever, EVER make me NOT want to be with you.

Rachel : Well, then I guess that's the difference between us. You see, I'd never make a list.


No comments:

Post a Comment