Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I want my moon.

Dad's seminar tomorrow. :/ I'm not attending, just helping out with all the registration and counting money and handling disciplines. Those kind of FBI thing ya know? :P -yes, exaggeration- haha..

Watched a movie. : Deiva thiru-something. O.o'' It was nice, sorta a re-make from the english movie I Am Sam. But the ending was different. I prefer the tamil version ending I suppose. The mentally retarded father gives up his 5 year old daughter because he knows that someone out there can give her much more than he can ever give. Everyone in the theater cried :') .. Vikram did an excellent job acting! And the girl, omg, cutie pie :D We all just can't stop going Awwwww at EVERY SCENE SHE'S IN! :D ..Just too adorable. :D

Two of my favourite posters from this movie :)

Aww. :)

Sulking. Awww... :) haha

Went shopping for mum's birthday present today. I always have this thing where I have to buy more than ONE present. o.o'' For everyone. O.o'' So yeah, bought my mum THREE presents :D .. (One from me, two from Abi & Arvind : yes you're welcome :P) Then in the evening attended Novena & mass with grandma and bought TWO more presents for mum :D .. (okay grandma bought lahhh not me haha).

Ps : Will never wear a dress to Brickfields ever again! I caught so many people trying to look at places they weren't suppose to look!. =='' And then the women noticed the guys looking and they all whispered to each other and shot killer stares at me.. I don't get it. The dress wasn't even revealing. My GRANDMA bought it for me, so imagine what kind of dress it is lahh..=='' Sigh.

Went home and started wrapping. I'm terrible at wrapping stuffs. All of you who has received gifts from me are very aware of that, I'm sure. =='' But today was different! I sat there for almost ONE hour trying to do some funky pattern with the paper, you know, the way PROFESSIONALS do it :D ..And guess what? SUCCEEDED! :D

Even my grandparents said it looked great! .. (YES, everyone knows I'm terrible at wrapping). So yayy, my first SUCCESS in wrapping. *does the dance*

Though after I wrapped, I realised one of the wrapping papers said ''Congratulations, You're Expecting!!''..

Damn it.

Oh well. hahaha ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment