Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, July 25, 2011

These past few weeks had been fun.

Grace told me that I take things too seriously and that I should lay it off a little. Well, not a little but COMPLETELY. Like for once, not worry about anything. Not worry about people and hurting them, not worrying about my decisions affecting other people, just to live.

I find that selfish actually.
But she said I needed a break.

It was hard at first but then..I guess, like all things, we learn to get better.

And I've been doing just that these past few weeks.
Living carelessly.

It's great.
Everyday is just full of laughs.
We crashed here and there, did crazy things.
I met new people that Grace didn't like me meeting, had fights with her, haha..
Vi started of college, I started cooking.

Last night I dreamed of so many people. It was like a weird party.

I dreamed about my family, my cousins, vi, grace, patricia, praveena, matthew, some peeps I used to ride in the bus with, Harry Potter, reev, the little girl behind reev's house, joe's parents, my old van driver (??), the guard at Pudu Girl's School (??), a chef (??)..

oh, and a puppy. :)

Okay, well, back to my interesting weeks.
I like it, not having to care.

And when I hear a tiny voice at the back of my head worrying, I shut it off. :)

I know these have consequences.
I haven't stop worrying about THAT though. :/

Yes I know, what's my point?

I am just so happy I have NO POINT whatsoever. :) :) :)

Yay me *claps* :)

Crappy post I know, hahaha.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment