Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just.

Just random pictures in my phone. :)

Arvindra sleeping. Interesting to watch. And disturb ;)

Arun, blurring out seriously. One of a kind talent haha..


Kumar mama's newborn baby, Kirshanth. :) Aww he's so adorable. :) He was staring DIRECTLY at me with that blur expression when I took that picture..haha..


The party packs I made for Arvind's birthday. With the short notice, I had to make do with everything I had in the house, and that is A4 papers, pens, glitters and ribbons. Look's pretty decent eh? haha :)

A baby I met at a dinner party. OMG he's so cute. I call him SUMO :) Cause well, he looks like one :))) Andd instead of being throwing punches, he likes to give kisses :) Aww.. :)


One of my fav photos of Arvind. Acting cute in the hotel pool :P That blue thingy helps him float. He's afraid of the water.


At a dinner. I had to babysit like around 10 kids. This is one picture before they took my handphone and ran around posing as if it's America's Next Top Model.

Was watching Oprah at my grandparents when Abishek took this picture. It was one of those depressing episodes about abuse. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment