Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wake Me Up.

Dreamed something weird last night. And I'm going to drone on and on about it, so you can stop reading now if you want to :D

I dreamed that my college was having a carnival, except it was at my old school. My really OLD primary school, SK Seri Mega. All my college friends were there and we were all having fun, you know, the usual crazyness :)

At the end of the day we get to go on a ride, a HUGE ROLLER-COASTER, on top of the hill (at the back of Seri Mega school's field, there's a hill that is covered with greens). So after the carnival, we all hiked up the hill to head towards the roller-coaster?

(okay yes, I know some parts does not make sense :)

On the way up, we saw an empty chinese temple. But we ignored it and went higher up. I felt odd about the temple but ignored it, thinking about the roller-coaster. We finally reached the top and there was nothing there. So we decided to hike back down to the temple and ask anyone there.

When we entered the temple grounds, I was surprised, in a not good way. I dreamed about this temple, like 10 years ago, back when I was still living in Puchong. This temple is not a temple for the Gods, more like the temple for satan, or the pathway to hell or something. And they steal souls, until the people cease to disappear.

The last time I dreamed about this temple, I dreamed that my family went there for sightseeing, and they disappeared. Many people were killed and stuffs. But I managed to convinced them to let my family and I go, as long as we don't tell this to anyone. And in return, I had to promise them something.

I was befriended a little girl on my trip and I had to give her up. Because she was young, she had more 'life years' and energy in her, that they could make use of. I agreed.

And we left the temple, watching everyone disappearing.
Watching the girl being left behind.

I woke up from that dream feeling so guilty, I was depressed for DAYS.

Anyways, back to last night's dream, I was back to the same temple. Except, in my previous dream, the temple was full of people. But in this dream, the temple was empty. Other than the detailed characteristics, it looks like it had aged. Like 10 years.

I said to everyone ''I bet this is not it, let's go'' but Mero said let's just go check it out. She and Priyaa led the group towards a corner place where there was a souvenir shop. Izuddin said ''Eee mcm ada hantu je'' .. and everyone told him to shut up. I kept quiet trying to think if this was the same place, if it was going to happen again.

When we entered the souvenir shop, it was surprisingly new. Inside, there were three people. Two of them were the exact people from my previous dream! .. When I walked in, they smiled at me, as if they knew me from before, but quickly turned to my friends and asked them ''How may I help you?'' .. Fashli asked for the entrance to the roller-coaster and the guy said its through here but we have to wait for a while.

Priyaa then found a cool toy camera (??) and started playing around with it. Everyone started filling around the shop, looking at things to buy. Vino asked me why I look so weird but I said nothing.

As I look around the shop, it started to get weird. I kept getting flashes. For a while it would seem like my friends were browsing around and marvelling at all the things in the shop but the next thing, I'd see an empty shop, with my friends holding nothing but fully believing that they were holding something. The flashes kept going on and off for so long, I realised it was because I knew the truth, that this place is not real, and we had to get out of here, fast.

I turned and saw Mr.Shahril, working there. He smiled and told me there was nothing to worry about. I thought to myself, they're probably digging at our memory, trying to find a leader, a teacher that we trust easily, and found him. Because why on earth would Mr.Shahril be working at the Chinese temple? ..It made no sense. He just smiled at me and never took his eyes off me.

I told everyone ''Hey, let's go out for a second! We can look around!'' cheerfully and lead them out. Once out, I told them ''Let's get out of here, we can come back later with out lecturers or something :D'' .. Youwannia asked me what's wrong and why do I look so worried. I tried to hide it because I remembered, I was not suppose to say anything. That was as promised before.

I then said ''No, it's just this wait may take long so why not we go and get our lecturers or something? It will be more fun! :D'' ..Mero said she's lazy to go all the way back down and then come back up. Meera said the same thing too, and then she said 'JOM MASUK BALIK! SHOPPINGGG'' .. and practically half of the crowd went back in.

I turned around and saw a girl, standing, watching, from at the other end of the temple. I asked my friends ''Can you see her?'' and they all went '' um....who?'' ..

I started arguing and I can tell they got fed up. Taranya finally told me that if I want to, I can go call the lecturers myself. =='' And they stomp back in. Angrily. Annoyed. I couldn't tell. I was too worried I guess.

Vino and Renee told me they would follow me down if I want. I looked around and when I saw the girl again, the one whose soul I exchanged for my own and my family, I said ''Okay''.

On our way down, I kept turning back to see if the temple was there. It was, alright.
Till we reached the office, but when we came back out, it wasn't.

The entry to the roller-coaster was on some other side.
There was no route to a temple.
There was no temple.

The next day, the papers reported of more than 20 people went missing.
Without a trace.

Grrr.. I couldn't wake up today morning because I was so sleepy.
Dreams like this exhaust me.

And it amazes me, that I can still dream of the same thing more than 10 years later. The temple, the people, the details, were all so accurate.
Consciously, all this has long been forgotten.

But subconsciously, I guess the brain keeps track of everything..
Even weird dreams.

OMG GUILTY FEELING MUCH ==''

No comments:

Post a Comment