Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sweet much? :)

Got a prank call today. Or well, I think it was SUPPOSE to be a prank call but they were too busy laughing, I recognised them.

Papa John's. :)

Suren (Manager on duty) put everyone on conference call to prank me. It was insane, haha.. I answered ''Hello?'' .. and Suren immitated Star Wars ''Is this DARSHINI?'' .. Me ''Yes?'' .. Him '' Are you sure?'' .. *laughters in background*

Me : Um yeah?
Suren : Are you REALLY sure?
Me : Maybe. who is this?
Amirul : Do you REALLY want to know?
Me : Oh no nvmd it's okay. :)
Saras : What you doing la?
Me : Working. At Papa John's.
*laughters*
Zita : Why she nothing one-?
Everybody : Ssshhhh!
*more laughters*

-Knew what was going on but what the heck, why ruined such an awesome plan right? ahaha-

Played along until everyone was just laughing and I kept rolling my eyes.. though they can't see THAT of course.

But it was just so sweet.. awww... :)
Though they sorta bullied me and asked me to sing a tamil song. ==''

I was like NOOOOO... ==

Suren *with British accent but FAIL* : Please, would you KINDLY sing us a song?

Everyone else *with accents* : Yes yes please ..oh please.. please..

==''

But still, very touched. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment