Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just.

Spent my week watching HORROR MOVIES .. ANCIENT horror movies.. ==''

Watched both The Exorcist and the Omen series.

I used to L.O.V.E Omen when I was younger (yes, I was a sick kid. =='') .. but now, I find myself very bored. All the guy does is just STARE and bad stuff happens. To just throw in a dog and a crow and play scary background music does not make a movie, a GOOD one. =='' Makes me wonder why did I like it in the first place. ==''

Exorcist on the other hand, I L.O.V.E now. :) Haha..though sometimes the history part seems to be droning on and on and on and on .. but I like it. Especially Father Merrin's story. He dies in the first movie but his story is explained in the third movie. I loved how he lost faith in God and then found hope in Him at the end. It's the finding hope part I love. :)

I cried while watching Exorcist III. The part where the kids were shot to death and.. well, if you haven't watch it, I don't want to ruin it.

Spooky week I had. Especially when I keep hearing my furniture move in the middle of the night. I've always been hearing it, since many years ago. But I kept reminding myself that someone is just FENG SHUI-ing the house. Makes me laugh every time :D

A scene from The Exorcist.


Oh, I also watched the Back To The Future series.

Although I've watched all these movies many times, I wanted my brothers to watch them. So I made them sit with me and watch ;D They loved BTTF & Omen but they refuse to watch the Exorcist (they ran upstairs halfway during the first movie) and I can't get them to watch the second and the third one. Oh well.

Maybe I can get them to watch another childhood favourite of mine.

Poltergeist. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment