Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, July 1, 2011

Thirsty

I want to go to an island, with a beautiful scenery of the ocean. :)


Haha but obviously I won't dress like that ==''

But I love it, being in water.
I just don't like drinking it.

Dad's at Pulau Sipadan right now ( all expense paid trip, a gift by the MOD to all hardworking teachers who produce excellent results in the pass SPM)


Pulau Sipadan. That place is GORGEOUS.
I saw it on tv a many years ago and wanted to go there ever since.
But I've a long list before that. (like the Great Barrier Reef and Borabora Island)

I've been to Krabi before though, in Thailand. But I was only there for a few hours. .. It was like a dream.. :)

Krabi :)

Vacation..vacation.. :D
Sigh..

Have you been thinking of me?
Cause you've been showing up in my dreams.
And you know what they say about showing up in dreams.
It means.. you miss me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment