Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hazy

The haze is getting to me. It's so strong, my entire house smells of smoke. Outside seems as if it's colour has gone a few shades lighter. I don't mind the colour because it seems like I had just stepped into an 80s movie, and I think that's pretty cool. :) It's the smell part I can't take. Feeling suffocated. :/

A few days ago, I dreamed that I had a baby. Then for one moment I forgot I had a baby. And then I lost him. And the rest of the dream was about me frantically searching for him. In deep anger at the person who kidnapped him (??) and at myself for letting him out of my sight. I remember crying like crazy and then forcing myself to stop because the tears were blurring my eyesight. The dream was so vivid that when I woke up, my legs hurt. From all the running around in search of him, I suppose? ==''

I searched the dreamoods site, maybe there's a hidden meaning or something.


Forgetting about a baby, represents an aspect of yourself that you have abandoned or put aside due to life's changing circumstances. The dream may serve as a reminder that it is time for you to pick up that old interest, hobby, or project again.

If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.


I can't connect those interpretation to anything in my life right now.. =='' Oh well. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment