Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Distraction

Sigh..taranya's desktop is like..so huge that..I can't help going on facebook instead of studying.. Distraction lahhh.. :/ Where's my laptop T.T

So plan for today..study bio, then do all the usual stuffs for bio lab report ..then start doing that design for the board game. I've to wait till all my housemates wake up (it's 2pm but fatin and min went to Broga Hills at 3am O.o) ..

My right eye can see ghost.

Nahh..haha, it's sore. I keep scratching and scratching, but it's not turning red. I want it to turn red..then I can go around and have people asking me ''what happened to your eye???'' and I can reply seriously ''My right eye can see ghost'' ..

Like that chinese movie, have ya watch it? More a comedy than a horror movie. But that's ''my left eye can see ghost''.

Yes, I'm crapping I know. See what I'd do to not study bio? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment