Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, January 7, 2011

Out to Midvalley

So went out with Vivian (who else? xP) today to midvalley. Was suppose to go CRAZY SHOPPING (clothes clothes clothes!) but then I didn't buy any, just accessories and a cardigan..while vi bought a blouse and other stuffs too. This trip went kind of 'slow' ..I guess this is because the day before we went to midv with my grandma. She FORCED (literally =='') me to buy some things I didn't even want (like this shirts for college and shoes) then FORCED (literally =='') to PAY for them. =/ But then I'm not complaining..cause truth is, I really needed those things for college. And I think that's what got to me today's shopping trip..that I realise that I've changed. Before I entered college and began mixing with wealthy kids (no offense, it's not a bad thing :) ) , I used to..NOT BUY ANYTHING at shopping trips, always thinking about money and it's worth. But after seeing all the kids and the branded things they have, I got a little influenced and started spending more than usual. The truth is, it's okay for you to have branded things, if you can afford it (some of my friends) but..I can't. My family is not that well-to-do so I guess from now on, I'll watch my weight, and what I spend. Buy those that I need, and minimize buying what I want. I miss the old darsh. :/

Here's some of the pics from today :



Was wearing Nichi's. Haha, I went into Nichi's too and saw my dress on the rack. I think a few people noticed. Oh, and I also embarrassed myself today. Went to the dressing rooms and was so absorbed in conversation with vi, I pulled a curtain of a dressing room with someone dressing in it! Thank God she was done, if not she would've been embarrassed too. I said my apologies profusely, blushed..and went into the next dressing room with Vi laughing at me. ==''





Gold ribbon hairband. Sad look on my face cause I didn't like my new haircut. :/



At t.g.i. Friday's. We were so blur.. :/



I love Vi's haircut. She looks so much nicer in it. Like a Korean actress. :)


You should see her in person. Sexxxxxaaaaayyyyyy ;)



PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!

So that's just it. Until next outing. Which I hope is sometime soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment