Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Housebunnies

My housemates are beautiful. But the thing about their beauty, and also my flaw, is that they don't seem to be obvious to me when they're alone. But when they're together, their beauty shines so much, even my heart gets blinded.

We've had our moments, our ups and downs, moments where other housemates have not gone through and I don't think ever will (you know what I mean) but instead of drawing us apart, it just drew us closer. Except a few has left but they have their reasons and I won't judge them. :)

This one week holiday, thoughts about these people pass through my head, yes, but just only about how they're doing and if they're safe...regrets about deactivating my facebook because I knew nothing about what's going on. But these thoughts just lingers in my mind for a few seconds, and then I go about doing some other things, thinking some other things. But just now, when everyone was in the apartment for 5 minutes, less than that even, I saw it. Again. Their beauty. I silently watched them as they joked about and poked fun at each other, laughing out loud. I saw them, and they're so beautiful (and no Susila, I'm NOT a lesbian :P).

We have Meera, this beautiful, strong on the outside but soft on the inside person. She's so funny, talented, outspoken..she has gotten hurt so many times. But what makes her beautiful? That strength she has to get up again, heal herself (or at least try to) and no matter what happens, I always see that optimism in her. Even when she's sick, she'll sing songs and dance about. That dudes who hurt her, man, they don't know what they've missed..they've lost. Whenever I see her talk about it, it just breaks my heart and I feel like learning TAE KWAN DO just to..but you know I won't. I can't even walk upstairs, let alone live my leg up 90degrees. == Oh, and meera, she's beautiful. Hot and sexy..and just, gorgeous. The kind of person who can smile and you feel like taking a picture and making it into a 'BE HAPPY' postcard.

Then Fatin, since she's related to Meera, of course they both share SOME qualities. I've seen things that hurt her, some she talked to me about, some I picked up from their conversations (NOT eavesdropping but we do live in the same apartment you know) and she too, pick herself up. One beautiful thing about Fatin? She's full of motivation. She's what keep us moving, the others too. I can hear her screaming at the others to study, or to hurry to something..she's what keep everyone strong. In heart and in prayer. Beautiful both on the inside and outside (honestly, she looks like those actress on tv)

Husssnnnaaaaaaa...she hasn't open up much to me, and I too haven't to her. I don't know why..but I sure would love to get to know her, on sentimental level. But I do know her on fun levels. She's so funny and crazy. Her jokes just tears me up with laughters. She worries about others, and she's caring.. She also sometimes talks in this tone, I don't know how to describe but..yeah, everytime I hear that tone, it makes me happy. Reminds me of a kid in a grumpy old man (okay, so wrong metaphor here.. =='') But yeah. :) She's really gorgeous too! Go see her facebook, she should be in a magazine or something. =/ (green monster)

Oh, and then min. Short for Yasmin. This girl is so ..one word, LOVABLE. She makes me laugh a lot too, especially those times when she acts all tough which is like FAIL cause she's the shortest among all of us. haha! She's caring and sweet too. Then she's ..innocent. And naive. I always get this vibe from her thoughts (her blog etc) that this girl should be protected from the cruelness of the world outside. Those times when she was sad and scared..when she came to me..like a small kid. Oh, and she's rough too, aiming to be more feminine. But min, if you're reading this but I bet you're not, I love you just the way you are. You don't have to change yourself because you're amazing (okaayyyy...I'm not copying this out of Bruno Mars. It just sucks my message is in his song) but yes, if YOU want to be more feminine, not because of others or what, then I say go for it. :)

Taranyaaaaa, she's our big sis. Oldest among all of us (but I won't say how MUCH:p), she cares for us like a big sis to a younger sis. She knows about everything! Like, I don't know, she's just so..knowledgable (I always feel stupid next to her =='') ..and she advices us too. I really respect her. She talks animatedly, joyfully..and loudly.. Though at times I feel my ears hurt, but I don't want her to change one bit. She easily gets excited too. One happy news and she just jumps, all screams and laughters. I love it when she gets into one of those fits, especially on gloomy days. It's like, she reminds me, there is always something to be happy about. She is really caring too. I remember her nagging me on my eating habits, when I'm sick..she cares and this girl, when she loves, she really really loves. That's what's most beautiful in her.

Their beauty, sure, I see their beauty whenever I hand out with them. But their beauty shines the most whenever they hang out together. That's why I love housebunnies days, or days when everyone is just chilling and talking in the living room. Those are the days when I see them being most beautiful, when they are all together, when WE are all together. Because we bring out each other's beauty. That's what I think. Feel.



I don't have a picture of ALL OF US together (because I deactivated my fb, but I know there is one) but yeah.. Fatin, Meera, Husna, Taranya, Yasmin. My housebunnies.

To you guys, if you're reading :

I'm sorry if I've hurt or angered you guys in any way before. I'm sorry for all the moments we've fought or got angry at each other. Sorry for the moments we were hurt and disappointed at each other.

But I'm happy for the happy moments, the joyful moments, the tearful moments, the sentimental moments. I'm happy for us being housemates.

This is semester 3, our last semester of us being housemates, for first year, we'd all switch off to a different bunch. And I'm sure that will be great. But just, before that time comes, please lets hang out more often? I'd like to catch more glimpses of these beauty of yours, so I can preserve them in my memory. Before there come a time 'housebunnies no more'.

Love you guys. :)

1 comment:

  1. darsh darling we love you no matter what... with warts and all.... I am so touched that u wrote bout me.... and you are really wrong... I am not knowledgeable... hahaha I just say it as I go... and I enjoyed peeking into yopur world for a while and its beautiful... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....

    ReplyDelete