Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, January 31, 2011

New beginnings?

Today we heard news. About our friends who decided to leave due to..certain events. Anyways..it's going to be hard. We're loosing another two of our housemates (and friends) ..and then..left four of us in this apartment. I'm going to miss them.

I hope and pray that they'll find happiness and awesome friends in the new place when they'll be able to pursue their dream. I pray they keep their courage and hope, unscarred by anything hurtful that has happened in the past. I pray they are successful in whatever they do. I hope we're not forgotten, I pray we're remembered.

But mostly, I pray ..that this relationship ..our relationship..doesn't change. Hopefully, they grow stronger? ..''Distance makes the heart grow fonder''.. I hope it's applicable in this case.

I wish them all the best. No tears from me..I've never cried at anything happy I think.. because everything here happens for a reason. Make the best out of everything..and if everyone ends up happy, why cry about it..? :)

We'll meet again.. hopefully at weddings, parties and births...I dread the funerals. ==''
But that's life. Unexpected. A teacher. Full of bittersweet moments. We're blessed. To have met and know each other.

Dedicated to Fatin and Meera.
Love you two. :) Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment