Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Second Day of New Semester

So eventhough it's already the second day, I still feel quite new. We had our first Bio 2 class and it was taught by our prev lecturer, Pn.Hidayah. At first I was disappointed as I was really looking forward to have a new lecturer, you know, a new experience in biology. But then I found out that different lecturers handle different chapter.. We have Pn.Hidayah ( - ), Miss Mun Yee ( :/), Mr. Eric ( L.O.V.E ) and Mr. Mahathir ( ?) .. We've never been taught by him before but I heard he's good, so kinda looking forward to it.

Then we had our physics lecture. A new lecturer for us. Mr. John. He's from Indonesia and we couldn't quite grasp his accent. At first I had a tough time understanding him, but then I catched up but just a bit =='' But it was a riot when he started taking attendance. He couldn't pronounce our names right.. Aainaa = Ana / Aaaaaainaaaaa (he actually dragged her name longer because of the double A's O.o) ..Inaz = Nice .. (??) ..Youwannia = Youdaaniyaa (where did the D come from?) .. Vimalesh = Vivimal .. haha.. At first I tried controlling myself because I thought it wasn't nice to laugh at him, but then I couldn't help myself, it was so funny!.. He's kinda cute too..and other than whatever he says being not understandable, I find the accent sexy ;) But because I couldn't understand him, he lost my attention (and my heart :P) during his lecture. My mind (and heart :P) went elsewhere. =='' I'm starting to miss Dr.Azah.. (our previous physics lecturer.. who was..weird) .. I don't mean to stereotype or anything..but .. .. *guilty* :/

I think I'm falling sick. My nose keeps running and I can't breathe. I have to keep blowing but then, nothing comes out!! (??) And my throat hurts too.. I don't have any medicines but I think I'd better start taking them. I don't want to get sicker, especially when this is the toughest semester. I mean, imagine having 2 lab reports, 3 tests, 2 tutorials every week? And I didn't even count the presentations yet, and trust me, CUCMS is famous for their presentations! ==''

July intake is sorta scaring me. We share two classes with them, Bio and Physics..and it's only the second day but you should see the amount of notes they have..they're like all geared up. Now don't get me wrong, that is a good thing, I so want to be like that but..I don't know..I'm just not. Have to try harder! Gambatte! :D Everyone's in the mood to study already. Let's see if that actually happens. ;)

Wish me luck!

P/S I miss my best friend. :/ Viiiii.. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment