Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Attack of the FROGS :(

My weird dreams are back. I used to have them like every night since I can remember but then it stopped for a while, when the holidays started. But yeah, they're back.

Last night I dreamed about Pudu Girl's School. And how much I miss it. :(

And then I dreamed about...about..FROGS! .. :/ And well, have I told you the story when I accidently found a frog in my shoe and then I was phobia of frogs and shoes for more than a year? I wouldn't even TOUCH my shoes. My kakak / Grace had to help me put them on whenever I go out/ at school. Well, until now I still check my shoes. But FROGS??!!! NOOOO WAAAYYYY.. I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER FROG EVER AGAINNNNNN T.T

I still remembered how I held the frog and pulled it out from my shoe.. YUCK YUCK YUCK T.T

Last night I dreamed my roomate (??) loved frogs and she had a few. She brought them with her wherever she goes and the frogs would just stare, and SMILE at me. o.o

Like this :


YUCK YUCK OMG ..I even have trouble looking at the picture..


takkk nakkkk :/

Anyways ..

In my dream, the frogs started hopping at me on MY bed.

I screamed, and I woke up..and realised I was screaming out loud .. ==''

My dad came out of his room and ask me ''what happened?''

Sleepily I said

''FROGS!!! :('' and I slept back. ==''

I remember my heart beating so fast I felt like it would EXPLODE.

I DON'T LIKE FROGS.
AND TOADS.Me faking a smile :/ ..

:/

Though yes, they're GOD CREATIONS AND I LOVE THEM FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE BUT

I TAKKK NAKKKK :/

Wish I don't dream of them, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment