Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, June 17, 2011

Runaway Bride :P

A few days ago, I went to Mcd with my family and Vi. Upon entering, I noticed this group of college students were staring at me.
Mum : why are they staring at you?
Me : I don't know. Too fat maybe? - being sarcastic. my mum was lecturing me about.. ah nvmd.

Anyways, we sat opposite them and throughout the entire time I was eating, I realised they kept trying to get my attention. This guy, especially. And when I refused to look, I heard his friends go ''She's not looking''. At first I thought I was um..thinking too much but then, I knew I wasn't wrong.

When it was time to go, my dad headed out to the car first and I heard his friends go ''They're leaving! get her number!'' .. When I got up from my seat, that guy got up and started walking towards me.

And guess what I did? I ran out. ==''
Well, not run exactly, I half-walk half-ran. Leaving vi and the rest of my family behind me. I glanced behind and he sorta had his hand up in mid-air asking me to stop but I increased my speed and got into the car.

On the phone, Grace asked if I was insane. Why did I run?
I said I was scared?
She : Scared of what? You were in public. He couldn't have hurt you anyways. You could've just given him your number!
Me : No, not that. I was scared of telling him no.

She then went on to scold me about how he could've been the guy I would marry. =='' Mangkuk grace.
Vi didn't believe me though. She said I saw this in my head. :P haha..

Anyways, I was scared because ..I just realised why actually.
1. I was confused on my decision. Would I give? would I not?
2. If I choose not to, how would I turn him down?
3. If I choose to, what would happen?

I guess I was afraid to make the decision. So I chose the easiest way out.
To not put myself in the situation where I would be force to make the decision.
I chose to run.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH... u noe it may be true wat Grace said... he may have been your soul mate... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I'M GOING TO DIE ALONE AND LONELYYYYYYY :( :( :( HAHA. :D

    ReplyDelete