Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, June 27, 2011

Just. Yeap. :)

Past few weeks has been GREAT! :D

Won't blog about it cause you might get jealous ;D hahaha :)
Okay, it's not that. It's just me being lazy. Oh well. :P

College searching so far has been awesome.
Kay well, not so. :/ Ppl are refusing to accept my HORRIBLE results.
All A's but a C in Physics.
Yes HORRIBLE. :/
haha..that's sarcasm.

So anyways, going to go back to college to repeat Physics.
To get an A there, and then have straight A's.
But I doub't it. PHYSICS? A?? With DR.AZAH teaching? :/
Oh well, must try right? :) haha





Was browsing through my folders and I realised, I have a lot of kids pics in there. Babies esp. Everywhere I go, when I see kids, I snap pictures. They say if you start seeing kids everywhere, it's because you're ready for one. If that's true, that means I'm ready for one since I was 5 :P haha..

Anyways, here's one adorable boy .. Aww, it was night so couldn't get a clear pic with my 'awesome' camera.. :) But you can see his gorgeous smile. :) Sweetie.


Child's innocence. :)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment