Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dedications.

How can one be in love with someone for so many years and one day wake up and realise that he loves another at the same time too ? ..

I can only imagine how my teacher would feel.. especially when she has a child. But instead of feeling sorry for herself, she files for divorce, and is packing up, leaving the country to start life all over again.

That's courage. That's strength. Because, despite the fact that she loves her husband very much, despite what people would think and say about her, she has to do her best for her child. :)

''...it is hard to find someone who loves you for who you are..there are always something behind the expression of love or goodness shown..''

Yes, I can only imagine the hurt and pain she would feel. But then again, I may have the slightest idea.

My best wishes and prayers goes to her.
All the best teach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment