Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Found these

While browsing the net. Haha :)


- God made man and rested. God made Earth and rested. God made woman; since then no one has rested.


- Cops came around to my house today, told me that my dog was chasing someone on a bike, i told them to bugger off, my dog does not own a bike.


- *Who's Guilty Here?*

A wife is dreaming in bed, she suddenly wakes up and shouts, "Quick! My husband is home!"
Her husband wakes up and jumps out of the window


- Vodka and ice damages your kidney. Rum and ice damages your liver. Whiskey and ice damages your heart. Damn ice, how much more damage can you do?!


Didn't make me laugh or anything. But it sorta..well, SORTA made me smile. A bit. :) haha..

1 comment: