Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Monday, June 13, 2011

:)

I love Honey&Clover.
I think, I've never watch an anime that's so real. It's easy for one to connect with the characters as they go through the same thing in life as we do. And this anime really shows their emotions and explain their views on life.

I always feel so nostalgic whenever I watch this series.
Makes me feel happy.. :)

''When I was little, I didn't understand why ferris wheels existed.
They were just sluggish and went up high. I got bored with it after only one ride.
The roller coaster and the loop slider... I only paid attention to the thrilling rides.
But... I kind of understand now.

Ferris wheels are for slowly cutting across the sky with the person you like and maybe saying things like, "Isn't this a little scary?"''

No comments:

Post a Comment