Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, June 24, 2011

My weird mother

My grandma was telling me about the time when my mother had a serious condition at the age of 5.

One day, she just couldn't pull her tongue BACK into her mouth.
Yeap.
Her tongue just hang there for more than two hours. ==''

Everyone starts panicking.

Grandma brought my mother to the clinic.

The doctor tried to coax her into doing anything to pull her tongue back in.
But failed.

After many attempts, the doctor asked the nurse to go to a nearby shop and buy an ice-cream. o.o

When the nurse gave my mother the ice-cream, my mother took one lick and immediately her tongue went back in.

Grandma paid RM20 for the 'Doctor advice'.

My mother, and her genius attempt at getting an ice-cream.
That was what I thought at first.

Until my mother said she really couldn't pull her tongue back in. O.o''
Okay, that is ..insane.
Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment