Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Friday, June 24, 2011

Them.

I love how I can spend time with these girls are not feel like I have to change anything about myself. Sure, when I hang out with people as gorgeous and perfect as them, a part of me would feel imperfect. But they never make me feel like I need to change anything about myself.

I never felt like I take things too seriously. That I'm too uptight. That I've a big mouth which I can shut up. That sometimes I get too sarcastic. That I always lecture about values and proper atiquettes.

With them, I never thought I had to get in fashion or eat right to loose weight. I can just be myself, and I know they love me for it. :)

Miss them so much right now. :'(
Because I miss talking to them.
I miss hanging out with them.
I miss talking and sharing stories with them.
I miss going crazy with them.

Because I miss the person I am when I'm with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment