Quotes

"It is not in the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves."

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just.

Lately, I feel everything has been going good? I'm not sure if it's lady luck or me, but yeah.. Work has been going fine. I'm getting better at being a cashier, and nowadays, I don't even have to double check to know if I got the amount right. But I still do, of course =='' Haha.. Getting closer to everyone too. Ferdaus likes advising me, while Zita likes bossing me around. I don't mind either because I consider them seniors, in the working world. :)

Though I don't know why the delivery boys, whenever they talk to me, they put on this weird British accent?? o.o'' As if I've got an accent. =='' I usually ignore them, but today they were speaking like that the entire day. Couldn't stop laughing, haha.. A customer even ask if we all came from the States together with Papa Johns. ==''

So from this I learned that practice makes perfect. I practiced at cashier and I got good at it, now it looks easy. The reports too. So what the heck. :) Oh and also, the delivery boys, suck at British accent ;) hahaha..

Missing a few people. Mum, dad, Arun, vi and college peeps! I had a dream that I started foundation all over again, just that my housemates were different people. This made me realise how much I miss them. My E33AB girls. It's true, living together makes one family. :)

Other than that, things are normal. Been hanging out with the two younger bros, and trying hard to control my anger? O.o'' They're always doing something to get on my nerves. But boys will be boys. == Hanged out with neighbour's kids..a bunch of adorables. :) Wish I had sisters. :P

Oh wait, I do. :)

Basically, that's just it.
So far, so good. <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment